- March 2023 schedule: 34 classes, yoga social, book club continues
- February (2023) schedule: 32 classes + return of book club!
- Return of the book club! Join us Sun., Feb. 26, to discuss Stolen Focus!
- Welcoming 2023: 38 yoga classes, meditation workshop, social opportunities
- Meditation Made Easy returns on Jan. 21, 2023!
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: asteya
March 2017 focus and class schedule
In March, we continue to work with the yamas, the universal code of ethics prescribed in Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras, to apply to our lives with the intent of providing greater happiness and fulfillment. This month, we focus on asteya or … Continue reading
Posted in community, places for yoga, schedule, yamas and niyamas Tagged asteya, Debbie Marquette, march, The Downing Museum, Yoga@theMuseum Leave a comment