- October (2020) schedule: 3 weekly outdoor classes + monthly meditation!
- September (2020) schedule: 4 classes a week, meditation, book club!
- Catch up with Erica, take an in-person or remote yoga class, or join us for meditation!
- Book club to discuss Breath by James Nestor: Sun., Sept. 20, 1 p.m.
- Looking for an opportunity to chat? Join Angie on Zoom!
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: Bowling Green Warren County Humane Society
Many of you have asked how you can demonstrate your support for the Bowling Green-Warren County Humane Society even if you are unable to participate in the upcoming Kitten Yoga benefit classes. We are partnering with The Pots Place to … Continue reading
UPDATE: We are grateful for the amazing interest in these classes and the support our community is showing for the BGWCHS! Both classes are now full, but we will host a wish list drive the week prior to them so … Continue reading