- Cassandra completes massage therapy training, offers 4yoga discount to new clients!
- Training Thursday: Deb L. and Shigeko complete advanced assisting training at Sanctuary!
- August (2019) pose of the month and class schedule
- Welcome new teachers for August!
- Practice Yoga or Meditation at The Downing Museum in August!
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: yin
We are delighted to announce that Eri will be teaching the Yin class on Friday evening (March 27) at 5:30 p.m. Then, at 7 p.m., we will celebrate with Eri and Greg, who are expecting their first baby next month. … Continue reading →
4yoga is delighted to welcome back to Bowling Green one of its founders, Erica Jacknin, on January 30-31! Many of you remember Erica from her years of teaching yoga and providing art therapy to our community. Others of you only … Continue reading →
Kim spotted this new blog post about the benefits of yin on the Yoga Journal website. In it, Neal Pollack notes: When most people, even people who practice, hear the phrase “did yoga,” they imagine a sweaty vinyasa flow class that gets … Continue reading →