- June (2023) schedule: retreat, meditation workshop, and 33 yoga classes!
- Retreat at Barren River Lake: Sun., June 11–Mon., June 12, 2023
- Looking to start or restart a meditation practice? Join us June 24 for a Meditation Made Easy workshop!
- Memorial Day Weekend 2023: drop in for a class!
- May 2023 schedule: 36 classes + sound bath
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: book club
Return of the book club! Join us Sun., Feb. 26, to discuss Stolen Focus!
We are excited to announce the return of the 4yoga book club! Thank you to those of you who told us that you missed these opportunities to gather together, to discuss a shared book…and to enjoy some refreshments! For the … Continue reading
Posted in book club, schedule Tagged Angie Jones, book club, February, Heather Kessler, Johann Hari, Stolen Focus 1 Comment
September (2020) schedule: 4 classes a week, meditation, book club!
Thank you for all of your support in August—we enjoyed seeing many of you, whether in person, via Facebook Live, or on Zoom. As we continue our pause from in-studio classes, we are excited to bring you 16 yoga classes, … Continue reading
April 2017 focus and class schedule
Each spring we experience the explosion of sensory delight as we witness the renewal of lifeforms…plants and animals blossoming and birthing. April is the month of Easter, the Christian celebration that reminds us that rebirth follows death. It is a … Continue reading