- December schedule: 21 yoga classes + meditation session!
- November (2021) schedule: 24 yoga classes and a meditation workshop!
- Training Thursday: Leslie studies pranayama with Asheville Yoga Center!
- October (2021) schedule: yoga (outdoor and indoor) and meditation workshop!
- Better late than never? The Sept. 2021 class schedule!
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: Mindfulness Meditation
Beginning in June, we are delighted to share a new approach to each month’s focus: the pose of the month! Each month, one of our teachers will select a pose and share her thoughts about and experiences with it in … Continue reading
April invites us to come along with the buds and blossoms, to be buoyed up on a carefree breeze that delivers happy sounds of neighbors sharing neighborly tidings, birdsong, and children’s delightful cacophony of outdoor play. Come along and open … Continue reading
Beginning in April 2019, Alice Simpson, RYT 200, will lead two monthly sessions in mindfulness meditation at the 4yoga studio on Fountain Square. Each class will last 70 minutes and is offered for the studio’s usual drop-in fee of $5. … Continue reading
Would you like to learn more about mindfulness meditation in a structured format? Then join us for a 4-week Introduction to Mindfulness Meditation series taught by Meditation Facilitator and Yoga Teacher Alice Simpson, RYT 200! Mindfulness is about being fully … Continue reading