As we extend our pause from in-studio classes, we also reflect on the space that this change in schedule provides in our daily lives. And we invite you, too, to consider what opportunities this space has created or is still creating for you: to develop your personal yoga, meditation, or pranayama practice? to take classes or workshops with teachers beyond our geographic region? to care for yourself, your family, and your friends in new ways? to listen to, learn from, and stand with members of our community?
In July, our classes and events will occur on Saturdays: we will host three streamed yoga classes; one outdoor, in-person yoga event; and a Zoom meditation session. See details below.
Saturday Basics classes, 9–10:10 a.m. (streaming on Facebook Live unless otherwise noted)
- July 4: Leslie
- July 11: Heather and friends. Join us for this special yoga event: an outdoor, socially distanced Saturday-morning practice! No RSVP necessary—we will have multiple teachers available to distribute students into small groups. Please watch our Facebook page and website for more details about location and procedures.
- July 18: Angie
- July 25: Heather
Monthly Meditation (hosted by Alice on Zoom)
- Sat., July 25, 11 a.m. Please respond to our Facebook event to keep up with information, receive reminders, and access the link to the Zoom meeting.
In addition to supporting our studio offerings, several of our teachers will provide chances to practice with them independently. Some of them are continuing with their existing schedules; others expect to provide additional, pop-up offerings as the month progresses. Please reach out to them directly to learn more.
- Alice Simpson: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Angie Jones: email@example.com
- Beshka Moore: Bmoore@glasgow-ky.com or Bmoore Balanced Yoga and Meditation on Facebook and Instagram
- Chie Tanaka: https://www.facebook.com/chie.tanaka.1694
- Cre Dye: https://www.facebook.com/cre.dye or https://www.facebook.com/crewarrior
- Frances Strickler: Frnstr1@aol.com
- Heather Kessler: The Mobile Mat, https://www.facebook.com/mobilematbg/
- Leslie Weigel: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shigeko Sleeper: https://www.facebook.com/shigeko.sleeper.9
- Sydni Perry Elhubishi: https://m.facebook.com/sydni.perry.75 or Sydni.email@example.com
We look forward to connecting with you—whether remotely or in person—in July!