- Training Thursday: Angie completes yoga nidra training with Mia Park!
- July 2021: continuing outdoor and adding in-studio classes!
- Training Thursday: Shigeko completes Ayurveda Wellness Counselor Program!
- Beginning or expanding a meditation practice? Join us for June’s Meditation Made Easy!
- June 2021: outdoor classes, limited indoor classes, meditation workshop
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: 4th of July
Thank you to all of you who joined us for classes in June: we have enjoyed practicing with you! In July, we will offer 30 classes, again in a combination of locations and modalities. The July schedule… continues our three … Continue reading
As we extend our pause from in-studio classes, we also reflect on the space that this change in schedule provides in our daily lives. And we invite you, too, to consider what opportunities this space has created or is still … Continue reading
As we welcome July, we are excited to share its pose of the month and class schedule! In its second month, the pose of the month is a pose selected by one of our teachers; she then shares her thoughts … Continue reading
When is the last time you could say you were content? Mid-summer seems like the perfect time to practice being content while enjoying the long, warm days. In July, the theme of our monthly Living Our Yoga class will be … Continue reading