- October (2020) schedule: 3 weekly outdoor classes + monthly meditation!
- September (2020) schedule: 4 classes a week, meditation, book club!
- Catch up with Erica, take an in-person or remote yoga class, or join us for meditation!
- Book club to discuss Breath by James Nestor: Sun., Sept. 20, 1 p.m.
- Looking for an opportunity to chat? Join Angie on Zoom!
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: 4th of July
As we extend our pause from in-studio classes, we also reflect on the space that this change in schedule provides in our daily lives. And we invite you, too, to consider what opportunities this space has created or is still … Continue reading
As we welcome July, we are excited to share its pose of the month and class schedule! In its second month, the pose of the month is a pose selected by one of our teachers; she then shares her thoughts … Continue reading
When is the last time you could say you were content? Mid-summer seems like the perfect time to practice being content while enjoying the long, warm days. In July, the theme of our monthly Living Our Yoga class will be … Continue reading