We are excited to present our first 4yoga outdoor event on Sat., July 11, at 9 a.m. We will meet at the Bowling Green-Warren County Regional Airport, in the lawn areas near the parking lot, for this socially distanced practice. Come join us for a Basics or a Chair class!
Although RSVPs are not necessary, if you use Facebook, it will help us plan if you respond on the event page there. If you have any questions, please post them to the event page or drop us an email.
What we will provide:
- teachers (Heather, Beshka, Frances, and Angie)
- different levels of classes (currently Basics and Chair)
- marked space for your mat
- opportunity to chat after class while physically distanced
What you should bring or wear:
- props you have and typically use
- bottle of water
- mask (please wear until you place your mat and settle there)
For contact-less check-in, please complete our new online waiver, which is available here.
We offer this class as a service to our community; therefore, there is no fee. If you wish to make a donation, we will gratefully accept it.
We look forward to seeing you on Saturday morning!
Angie, this looks great. Hope tomorrow goes very well. Leslie
Thanks for getting us started on this project, Leslie! We are looking forward to seeing everyone!