- August 2021: outdoor and studio yoga classes, Zoom meditation
- Take time to enhance your meditation practice with Danny Brewington!
- Training Thursday: Angie completes yoga nidra training with Mia Park!
- July 2021: continuing outdoor and adding in-studio classes!
- Training Thursday: Shigeko completes Ayurveda Wellness Counselor Program!
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: Ayurveda
In this post, we look back at June and July 2020, when Shigeko Sleeper completed a 120-hour Ayurveda Wellness Counselor Program! Ayurveda is an ancient Indian system of holistic medicine, considered an example of “complementary” or “alternative” medicine in Western cultures. … Continue reading
Welcome to another Training Thursday installment! This week, we share the news of an extensive Ayurveda training that Deb Logan completed in June and July with James Bailey and through Sanctuary for Yoga in Nashville! And by “extensive,” we mean … Continue reading
After an especially snowy and cold winter, we now see new life rising out of the dark underworld of hibernation and into the light: grass is getting greener, bulbs are emerging, buds are swelling! Can you picture yourself flinging your … Continue reading