Although April showers took priority over some of our recent class plans, we have high hopes for May flowers and sunshine for our upcoming ones!
We know, from our recent survey and individual conversations, that many of you are fully vaccinated and eager to return to indoor classes at the studio. So are we! We look forward to practicing with you there when the public health situation improves even further. However, for May we will continue to prioritize safety by keeping classes outdoors. These outdoor classes meet on the lawn near the parking lot at the Bowling Green-Warren County Airport.
The outdoor option also allows us to continue to provide drop-in classes with no pre-registration required: just arrive a few minutes before class, contribute your class fee ($10), and claim your spot! We have heard from some of you concerned about perhaps arriving a few minutes late—we understand that sometimes schedules don’t go according to plan and, in fact, sometimes the days we are running late are the days we most need yoga! So we welcome you to join us whenever you can.
May yoga classes
See the overview of the May schedule in the list below and the information at the bottom of this message for step-by-step instructions to joining us for an outdoor practice. As always with outdoor classes, please check our Facebook page or online calendar before traveling in case weather necessitates a cancellation.
- Mondays at 5:30 p.m. (exception: Memorial Day, when the holiday class will meet at 9:30 a.m.)
- Wednesdays at 9:30 a.m.
- Saturdays at 9:30 a.m.
May meditation session
Join Angie on Sat., May 15, for this month’s meditation session: please notice that it will begin at 11:15 a.m. because Angie is also teaching the outdoor yoga class that morning.
This class is a drop-in one; it will be held on Zoom and is offered at no charge. It will feature three guided meditations and optional time, after the meditations conclude, to discuss our meditation experiences together.
Here is the link to our Zoom meeting, or you may also join using the Meeting ID (897 8269 8358) and Passcode (217420).
Taking an outdoor class?
Use this information to join us for our outdoor yoga classes, all of which take place at the Bowling Green-Warren County Regional Airport. If you have any questions about preparing for or participating in an outdoor class, just send an email to this address or message us via our Facebook page.
- Complete the 2021 online waiver form if you have not already done so this year. (You need only complete it once, not for each individual class. If you forget to do it before class, the teacher will have a QR code for you to scan when you arrive.)
- Check our Facebook page or online schedule one hour before class if the weather is questionable. We will update in both places if we need to cancel class.
- Bring or wear these items: mat and any props you would like to use, water, sunscreen if it’s warm, layers if it’s cool, class fee ($10).
- Arrive 10-15 minutes before class begins to give yourself time to settle in.
Location: Bowling Green-Warren County Regional Airport, 1000 Woodhurst Drive.
Class fee: $10.