- Welcome 2021: 4-week series + monthly meditation!
- Training Thursday: Beshka Moore completes 300-hour training!
- December (2020) update: pause scheduled classes, watch for pop-ups, please complete survey
- November (2020) schedule: outdoor yoga continues
- October (2020) schedule: 3 weekly outdoor classes + monthly meditation!
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: pop-up class
Welcome to December! Since July, we have enjoyed the adventures that accompany outdoor classes, from military helicopters to political rallies and from heat and sun to wind and rain! Thank you to all of you who have continued to join … Continue reading
Join Alice Simpson for a pop-up, mid-month meditation offering: a 70-minute class on Tuesday, July 14, at 5 p.m. central time. Alice notes: We will discuss the meaning of Letting Go/Letting Be and explore how to practice this essential mindful … Continue reading
Have you been missing a Sunday-afternoon practice? Fortunately, Leslie is here to help! On Sun., June 21—which is also both Father’s Day and the International Day of Yoga—Leslie will offer a Basics yoga class at 4 p.m. We hope that … Continue reading