- Looking to start or restart a meditation practice? Join us June 24 for a Meditation Made Easy workshop!
- Memorial Day Weekend 2023: drop in for a class!
- May 2023 schedule: 36 classes + sound bath
- April (2023) schedule: introducing sound bath
- March 2023 schedule: 34 classes, yoga social, book club continues
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: Why Buddhism Is True
Book Club: Why Buddhism is True on Sun., Feb. 18, 1:30 p.m.
Looking for something to occupy your snow day today? Why not start our next book for the 4yoga book club? Our quarterly book club will next meet on Sunday, February 18, at 1:30 p.m. We look forward to discussing Robert … Continue reading
Posted in book club, schedule Tagged Buddhism, Cassandra Cantrell, Robert Wright, Why Buddhism Is True Leave a comment