- October (2021) schedule: yoga (outdoor and indoor) and meditation workshop!
- Better late than never? The Sept. 2021 class schedule!
- August 2021: outdoor and studio yoga classes, Zoom meditation
- Take time to enhance your meditation practice with Danny Brewington!
- Training Thursday: Angie completes yoga nidra training with Mia Park!
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: Yoga for All
Join us in June, either at the studio or at The Downing Museum! Continue reading
Update (4/5): After having learned that several Yoga for All regulars are unable to attend all the Sundays this month, we have decided to open up this class to everyone! Instead of a series, it will be a drop-in class … Continue reading
Do you like to get your Saturdays off to an earlier start? Then Ashley has the perfect yoga class for you! Beginning on April 7, she will offer a 7 a.m. Basics-level class each Saturday! In this class, Ashley will … Continue reading
Have you been participating in the January Yoga for All series and would like to continue practicing with Ashley? Or maybe you would like to begin or to re-start your yoga journey with a four-week series that emphasizes yoga’s accessibility … Continue reading
Now that we have crested the holiday wave, gifts have been exchanged, Christmas lights are turned off, and you don’t want to see another cookie or piece of fudge for a long, long time…we find ourselves again in the trough … Continue reading