Spending time in Bowling Green during the week of Christmas, either as a resident or a guest? Please join us for one of our 11 yoga classes or our special holiday workshop!
If you have questions about our class styles, please first see our Class Descriptions page and then drop us an email (email@example.com) so we can help match a class to your needs.
- Sun., 12/22: 8:30 a.m. Spiritual Warrior with Cre; 1 p.m. Holiday Hatha + Meditation Workshop with Debbie M. (90 min., $10); 4 p.m. Basics with Deb L.
- Mon., 12/23: 9:30 a.m. Basics with Beshka; 5:30 p.m. Flow with Susan.
- Tues., 12/24 (Christmas Eve): no classes.
- Wed., 12/25 (Christmas Day): no classes.
- Thurs., 12/26: 9:30 a.m. Gentle with Angie (thanks, Angie, for subbing!); 4 p.m. Basics with Deb L. (thanks, Deb, for subbing!); 7 p.m. Restorative with Angie.
- Fri., 12/27: 9:30 a.m. Gentle with Debbie B; 5:30 p.m. Yin with Deb L.
- Sat., 12/28: 9 a.m. Basics with Carmen; 4 p.m. Basics/Restorative with Deb L.
For those of you visiting our studio for the first time, all of our studio classes last 70 minutes and are drop-in, so just show up—no need to pre-register. Please arrive about 15 minutes before class begins to give yourself time to sign in, meet the teacher and fellow students, and settle in on your mat. You are also welcome to borrow mats and other props at no additional charge.
In keeping with our mission as a community studio, our class fee is $5/class, payable by cash or check. Debbie’s workshop is $10.
Whether or not we see each other at the studio this holiday season, we hope that you are able to celebrate in all your favorite ways!