- Training Thursday: Angie completes yoga nidra training with Mia Park!
- July 2021: continuing outdoor and adding in-studio classes!
- Training Thursday: Shigeko completes Ayurveda Wellness Counselor Program!
- Beginning or expanding a meditation practice? Join us for June’s Meditation Made Easy!
- June 2021: outdoor classes, limited indoor classes, meditation workshop
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: Christmas Eve
Spending time in Bowling Green during the week of Christmas, either as a resident or a guest? Please join us for one of our 11 yoga classes or our special holiday workshop! If you have questions about our class styles, please first … Continue reading
Welcome to December! We are excited to share the pose of the month and class schedule, and we are grateful to Cre for selecting December’s pose and contributing the following information about it. Also, check out this page for Cre’s detailed … Continue reading
Are you spending time in Bowling Green during the Christmas–New Year’s period, either as a resident or a guest? Then we invite you to join us for one or more of our 12 yoga classes! If you have questions about our class … Continue reading