- November (2020) schedule: outdoor yoga continues
- October (2020) schedule: 3 weekly outdoor classes + monthly meditation!
- September (2020) schedule: 4 classes a week, meditation, book club!
- Catch up with Erica, take an in-person or remote yoga class, or join us for meditation!
- Book club to discuss Breath by James Nestor: Sun., Sept. 20, 1 p.m.
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Category Archives: styles of yoga
1/1/18 update: we have now reached capacity for this series–thank you for your interest! If you’d like to be added to the waitlist or to receive an email about additional Yoga for All series or classes, please send an email … Continue reading
Thanks for checking out this occasional series on our blog, Training Thursdays! Today’s installment reports on Ashley’s recent completion of the five-week online Yoga for All program. Ashley shares these thoughts about what that training provided: As someone in a larger body, … Continue reading
Thanks for checking out this third installment of our occasional series, Training Thursdays! One of the best aspects of yoga is that we all continue to learn more about it every day, and this series highlights some of our teachers’ … Continue reading
Several of you already have had opportunities to take class with Emily Pike Stewart, who moved to Bowling Green last August, and to enjoy the style of yoga she teaches, Sivananda. For folks who are unfamiliar with Sivananda yoga but … Continue reading