- Training Thursday: Angie completes yoga nidra training with Mia Park!
- July 2021: continuing outdoor and adding in-studio classes!
- Training Thursday: Shigeko completes Ayurveda Wellness Counselor Program!
- Beginning or expanding a meditation practice? Join us for June’s Meditation Made Easy!
- June 2021: outdoor classes, limited indoor classes, meditation workshop
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: remote classes
Thursday Restorative or Yin classes, 5:30–6:40 p.m. June 4: Restorative with Angie June 11: Yin with Chie June 18: Restorative with Angie June 25: Yin with Sydni Saturday Basics classes, 9–10:10 a.m. June 6: Shigeko June 13: Sydni June 20: … Continue reading
Financial update while in-studio classes are suspended (and more than you wanted to know about 4yoga operations!)
We are enormously grateful to be part of the Bowling Green yoga community, however and wherever we are able to be together: on our livestreamed classes, through your comments on our Facebook posts, and via email and Facebook messages. Thank you for … Continue reading