- September (2020) schedule: 4 classes a week, meditation, book club!
- Catch up with Erica, take an in-person or remote yoga class, or join us for meditation!
- Book club to discuss Breath by James Nestor: Sun., Sept. 20, 1 p.m.
- Looking for an opportunity to chat? Join Angie on Zoom!
- August (2020) schedule: in-person and online class options and Zoom chats!
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: remote classes
Thursday Restorative or Yin classes, 5:30–6:40 p.m. June 4: Restorative with Angie June 11: Yin with Chie June 18: Restorative with Angie June 25: Yin with Sydni Saturday Basics classes, 9–10:10 a.m. June 6: Shigeko June 13: Sydni June 20: … Continue reading
Financial update while in-studio classes are suspended (and more than you wanted to know about 4yoga operations!)
We are enormously grateful to be part of the Bowling Green yoga community, however and wherever we are able to be together: on our livestreamed classes, through your comments on our Facebook posts, and via email and Facebook messages. Thank you for … Continue reading