- November (2020) schedule: outdoor yoga continues
- October (2020) schedule: 3 weekly outdoor classes + monthly meditation!
- September (2020) schedule: 4 classes a week, meditation, book club!
- Catch up with Erica, take an in-person or remote yoga class, or join us for meditation!
- Book club to discuss Breath by James Nestor: Sun., Sept. 20, 1 p.m.
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: The Pots Place
Thursday Restorative or Yin classes, 5:30–6:40 p.m. June 4: Restorative with Angie June 11: Yin with Chie June 18: Restorative with Angie June 25: Yin with Sydni Saturday Basics classes, 9–10:10 a.m. June 6: Shigeko June 13: Sydni June 20: … Continue reading
On Tues., Aug. 22, a crew will begin work to replace the awning and maintain the brickwork on the front of The Pots Place. The project will take about two weeks and involve equipment and people in front of the … Continue reading
Today’s Daily News featured a great story on the renovations at and reopening of The Pots Place! We were delighted to see 4yoga mentioned in the story and are looking forward to seeing the gallery on Friday evening at the … Continue reading