It is, perhaps, a sign of the times in which we live that Angie totally forgot to post the November information to the website at the beginning of the month! If you didn’t receive the email or just prefer to review the schedule here on the website, please see the schedule and information below, updated to reflect a mid-month change in the start time of the morning classes (moving from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.).
Given concerns for public health, we are continuing outdoor-only yoga classes in November. Of course, these classes are weather-dependent: if teachers cancel, they will make that decision at least one hour before class starts, and we will promptly update both our website schedule and our Facebook page. If you are joining us for the first time for an in-person class, please see the instructions at the end of this message.
Here are the November highlights:
- Weekly yoga classes:
- Wednesdays at 9 a.m. (10 a.m. beginning Wed., Nov. 25). Sydni primarily teaches these classes: join her if you are looking for a mid-week, morning practice.
- Saturdays at 9 a.m. (10 a.m. beginning Sat., Nov. 21). Heather, Susan, and Sydni share teaching the Saturday-morning classes.
- Sundays at 3 p.m. Based on your requests, we have added an afternoon class on Sundays, and Angie and Shigeko will share teaching it.
- Thanksgiving class. Heather will offer our traditional Thanksgiving-Day class—join her at 10 a.m. for this holiday practice.
- Monthly meditation class. Alice returns to host this month’s meditation via Zoom: it will meet on Sat., Nov. 21, at 11 a.m. To learn more and to access the Zoom link, check out its Facebook event: indicating “interested” or “going” there will also provide a reminder.
Taking an in-person class?
Please follow these instructions for outdoor classes, all of which take place at the airport. If you have any questions, just send an email to email@example.com or message us via our Facebook page.
- Complete the online waiver form if you have not already done so. (You need only complete it once, not for each individual class. If you forget to do it before class, the teacher will have a QR code for you to scan when you arrive.)
- Check our Facebook page or online schedule one hour before class if weather is questionable. We will update in both places if we need to cancel class.
- Bring or wear these items: mask, mat and any props, water, layers if it’s cool.
- Arrive 10-15 minutes before class begins to give yourself time to set up.
- Follow the teacher’s guidance to place your mat. She will mark socially distanced spaces for participants’ mats.
- Leave your mask on until you settle on your mat and mask up again when you leave your mat at the end of the practice.
Location: Bowling Green-Warren County Regional Airport, 1000 Woodhurst Drive.
Class fee: please drop the $5 class fee in the container the teacher provides.