Are you spending time in Bowling Green during the Christmas–New Year’s period, either as a resident or a guest? Then we invite you to join us for one or more of our 12 yoga classes!
If you have questions about our class styles, please first see our Class Descriptions page, and then drop us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if we can help match a class to your needs.
- Mon., 12/24 (Christmas Eve): no classes/studio closed.
- Tues., 12/25 (Christmas Day): no classes/studio closed.
- Wed., 12/26: 9:30 a.m. Basics with Angie; 5:30 p.m. Flow with Sydni.
- Thurs., 12/27: 9:30 a.m. Gentle with Frances.
- Fri., 12/28: 9:30 a.m. Gentle with Debbie; 5:30 p.m. Yin (Living Our Yoga) with Angie.
- Sat., 12/29: 7 a.m. Basics and 9 a.m. Basics, both with Shigeko.
- Sun., 12/30: 8:30 a.m. Mixed-level with Debbie; 4 p.m. Basics with Angie; 5:40 p.m. Meditation+Movement with Debbie (the final of these special holiday classes).
- Mon., 12/31 (New Year’s Eve): 9 a.m. Mixed-level with Beshka.
- Tues., 1/1 (New Year’s Day): 10 a.m. Mixed-level with Debbie, followed by potluck brunch hosted by Angie.
For those of you visiting our studio for the first time, all of these classes are drop-in, although we do encourage new students to arrive about 15 minutes before class begins. Also, you are welcome to borrow mats and other props at no additional charge.
In keeping with our mission as a community studio, our class fee is $5/class, payable by cash or check.
Whether or not we see each other at the studio this holiday season, we hope that you are able to celebrate in all your favorite ways!