Thank you to all of you who joined us for classes in June: we have enjoyed practicing with you! In July, we will offer 30 classes, again in a combination of locations and modalities. The July schedule…
- continues our three weekly outdoor classes (Monday evening, Wednesday morning, and Saturday morning)
- continues our Thursday-morning studio class (shifting it from Chair to Gentle)
- adds two new studio classes (Tuesday morning and Wednesday evening)
- provides our traditional holiday class (Sun., July 4, at 9 a.m. at the airport)
- offers two Restorative classes at the studio, one concluding with yoga nidra (Interested in Restorative Guided Relaxation at another time? Complete this brief form so Angie can add it to July’s options!)
- continues the monthly meditation session on Zoom.
As a reminder, we welcome vaccinated members of our community to our studio classes, and we welcome everyone to our outdoor classes and Zoom meditation!
We hope you can join us in July to welcome Beshka and Sydni back to regular teaching at 4yoga; to enjoy ongoing classes with Leslie, Shigeko, Heather, Frances, and Angie; or to check out a special opportunity to relax or meditate. Before attending a studio class, please review this post on our website: while we are still encouraging students to bring their own mats and props, we will also make studio ones available if needed. For information about attending airport classes, see below.
To review the full July schedule, please see our online calendar.
We look forward to practicing with you however you feel most comfortable—outdoors, in the studio, or on Zoom—soon!
Taking an outdoor class?
If you have any questions about preparing for or participating in an outdoor class, please send an email to this address or message us via our Facebook page.
- Complete the 2021 online waiver form if you have not already done so this year. (You need only complete it once, not for each individual class. If you forget to do it before class, the teacher will have a QR code for you to scan when you arrive.)
- Check our Facebook page or online schedule one hour before class if the weather is questionable. We will update in both places if we need to cancel class.
- Bring or wear these items: mat and any props you would like to use, water, sunscreen if it’s warm, layers if it’s cool.
- Arrive 10-15 minutes before class begins to give yourself time to settle in.
Location: Bowling Green-Warren County Regional Airport, 1000 Woodhurst Drive.
Public health update: Although we are grateful that Warren County has remained at a “moderate” level of COVID-19 community transmission, our county’s vaccination rate continues to be low.* Therefore, our transition back into the studio will continue to be gradual. If you would like help finding a vaccination location or arranging transportation, please reply to this email, and Angie will be happy to assist.
* CDC vaccine data, as of June 30: Warren County fully vaccinated: 33.5%, nationally: 46.7%. Warren County 18 and older fully vaccinated: 45.3%, nationally: 57.4%.