- September (2020) schedule: 4 classes a week, meditation, book club!
- Catch up with Erica, take an in-person or remote yoga class, or join us for meditation!
- Book club to discuss Breath by James Nestor: Sun., Sept. 20, 1 p.m.
- Looking for an opportunity to chat? Join Angie on Zoom!
- August (2020) schedule: in-person and online class options and Zoom chats!
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: free class
Come join us on Sat., Oct. 19, for an afternoon of free mini-classes, snacks, and socializing to celebrate our eight years of providing community yoga! We welcome everyone, both experienced and new students, to join us for this celebration, so … Continue reading
The afternoon of Sat., Oct. 20, we will celebrate our seventh anniversary of offering community yoga by opening the studio for three hours of free mini-classes and having the lounge available for meeting other students and teachers! Each hour and … Continue reading
When they decided to offer a weekly yoga class during the summer, the folks at Goodnight Memorial Library in Franklin reached out to 4yoga to see if one of our teachers would be available. Fortunately, Frances was willing and able … Continue reading