- Training Thursday: Angie completes yoga nidra training with Mia Park!
- July 2021: continuing outdoor and adding in-studio classes!
- Training Thursday: Shigeko completes Ayurveda Wellness Counselor Program!
- Beginning or expanding a meditation practice? Join us for June’s Meditation Made Easy!
- June 2021: outdoor classes, limited indoor classes, meditation workshop
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: free class
Come join us on Sat., Oct. 19, for an afternoon of free mini-classes, snacks, and socializing to celebrate our eight years of providing community yoga! We welcome everyone, both experienced and new students, to join us for this celebration, so … Continue reading
The afternoon of Sat., Oct. 20, we will celebrate our seventh anniversary of offering community yoga by opening the studio for three hours of free mini-classes and having the lounge available for meeting other students and teachers! Each hour and … Continue reading
When they decided to offer a weekly yoga class during the summer, the folks at Goodnight Memorial Library in Franklin reached out to 4yoga to see if one of our teachers would be available. Fortunately, Frances was willing and able … Continue reading