- November (2020) schedule: outdoor yoga continues
- October (2020) schedule: 3 weekly outdoor classes + monthly meditation!
- September (2020) schedule: 4 classes a week, meditation, book club!
- Catch up with Erica, take an in-person or remote yoga class, or join us for meditation!
- Book club to discuss Breath by James Nestor: Sun., Sept. 20, 1 p.m.
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: Mat Pilates
Join us in March to explore our yoga pose of the month, to begin or continue a meditation practice, and/or to begin or continue a Mat Pilates practice. Continue reading
Welcome to February, and thank you to all of you who have already completed our student survey! Because we have heard that some of you would still like to provide feedback, we are sharing the link to the survey again here. If … Continue reading
As we prepare to welcome 2020, we are excited to share the pose of the month and class schedule and to ask for your feedback to help us in our ongoing planning. Read on to discover our focus for January, … Continue reading
Come join us on Sat., Oct. 19, for an afternoon of free mini-classes, snacks, and socializing to celebrate our eight years of providing community yoga! We welcome everyone, both experienced and new students, to join us for this celebration, so … Continue reading
Welcome to October! As many of you know, we have begun selecting a pose of the month as a focus for the studio. This pose is chosen by one of our teachers, who also shares her ideas about it. As … Continue reading