- September (2020) schedule: 4 classes a week, meditation, book club!
- Catch up with Erica, take an in-person or remote yoga class, or join us for meditation!
- Book club to discuss Breath by James Nestor: Sun., Sept. 20, 1 p.m.
- Looking for an opportunity to chat? Join Angie on Zoom!
- August (2020) schedule: in-person and online class options and Zoom chats!
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: open house
Come join us on Sat., Oct. 19, for an afternoon of free mini-classes, snacks, and socializing to celebrate our eight years of providing community yoga! We welcome everyone, both experienced and new students, to join us for this celebration, so … Continue reading
Welcome to October! As many of you know, we have begun selecting a pose of the month as a focus for the studio. This pose is chosen by one of our teachers, who also shares her ideas about it. As … Continue reading
The afternoon of Sat., Oct. 20, we will celebrate our seventh anniversary of offering community yoga by opening the studio for three hours of free mini-classes and having the lounge available for meeting other students and teachers! Each hour and … Continue reading