- Training Thursday: Angie completes yoga nidra training with Mia Park!
- July 2021: continuing outdoor and adding in-studio classes!
- Training Thursday: Shigeko completes Ayurveda Wellness Counselor Program!
- Beginning or expanding a meditation practice? Join us for June’s Meditation Made Easy!
- June 2021: outdoor classes, limited indoor classes, meditation workshop
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: open house
Come join us on Sat., Oct. 19, for an afternoon of free mini-classes, snacks, and socializing to celebrate our eight years of providing community yoga! We welcome everyone, both experienced and new students, to join us for this celebration, so … Continue reading
Welcome to October! As many of you know, we have begun selecting a pose of the month as a focus for the studio. This pose is chosen by one of our teachers, who also shares her ideas about it. As … Continue reading
The afternoon of Sat., Oct. 20, we will celebrate our seventh anniversary of offering community yoga by opening the studio for three hours of free mini-classes and having the lounge available for meeting other students and teachers! Each hour and … Continue reading