- Training Thursday: Angie completes yoga nidra training with Mia Park!
- July 2021: continuing outdoor and adding in-studio classes!
- Training Thursday: Shigeko completes Ayurveda Wellness Counselor Program!
- Beginning or expanding a meditation practice? Join us for June’s Meditation Made Easy!
- June 2021: outdoor classes, limited indoor classes, meditation workshop
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: anniversary
Welcome to October! As many of you know, we have begun selecting a pose of the month as a focus for the studio. This pose is chosen by one of our teachers, who also shares her ideas about it. As … Continue reading
On Friday evening, we are gathering to mark six years of 4yoga! Whether you have been with us from the first class at Dance Images, back on September 27, 2011, or just joined us recently, we hope you can attend … Continue reading
As the summer surrenders to the fall, our focus for October shifts to the final niyama of the yoga sutras—Ishvara pranidhana, surrender into the creative source, God, or however you wish to name it. To surrender is to have trust … Continue reading
Join us in September to focus on swadhyaya (self study), enjoy 12 classes a week, and welcome 2 new teachers! Continue reading