- September (2020) schedule: 4 classes a week, meditation, book club!
- Catch up with Erica, take an in-person or remote yoga class, or join us for meditation!
- Book club to discuss Breath by James Nestor: Sun., Sept. 20, 1 p.m.
- Looking for an opportunity to chat? Join Angie on Zoom!
- August (2020) schedule: in-person and online class options and Zoom chats!
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: COVID-19
Thank you for all of your encouraging feedback on our first week of offering online classes! To continue to support you in your home practice, we have prepared our remote class schedule for the rest of March, and we are thrilled … Continue reading
On March 15, Yoga Alliance, the primary professional organization for yoga teachers and training programs, strongly recommended “for communities where social distancing has become required, recommended, or the community norm, that all in-person yoga instruction be canceled until the need … Continue reading
Update: the following post was our studio policy on March 11, 2020. As of March 16, 2020, we have suspended in-person classes, following the recommendation of Yoga Alliance. As a community yoga studio, our mission is to support the health … Continue reading