- December schedule: 21 yoga classes + meditation session!
- November (2021) schedule: 24 yoga classes and a meditation workshop!
- Training Thursday: Leslie studies pranayama with Asheville Yoga Center!
- October (2021) schedule: yoga (outdoor and indoor) and meditation workshop!
- Better late than never? The Sept. 2021 class schedule!
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: holiday
If you plan to attend the Yin class on Friday night or the Basics class on Saturday morning, please be aware that the holiday season will be in full swing this weekend in downtown Bowling Green! We encourage everyone to … Continue reading
“On a bare branch / a crow has settled / autumn dusk.” — Haiku by Matsuo Basho This month we reframe our use of time to adapt to the shorter days with the “fall back” time change. Perhaps you can … Continue reading
With high temperatures typically peaking in the month of July, the image of relaxing in a hammock strung between two trees by the water comes to mind. It is a wonderful idea, but many of us have a hard time … Continue reading
Once again it is December and we are left wondering how did these past months go by so quickly. In reviewing our focus from last December, it seems appropriate to revisit or perhaps for the first time notice the importance … Continue reading