- Training Thursday: Debbie, Trudy, and Carmen complete anatomy workshop with Leslie Kaminoff!
- Cassandra completes massage therapy training, offers 4yoga discount to new clients!
- Training Thursday: Deb L. and Shigeko complete advanced assisting training at Sanctuary!
- August (2019) pose of the month and class schedule
- Welcome new teachers for August!
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: holiday
If you plan to attend the Yin class on Friday night or the Basics class on Saturday morning, please be aware that the holiday season will be in full swing this weekend in downtown Bowling Green! We encourage everyone to … Continue reading
“On a bare branch / a crow has settled / autumn dusk.” — Haiku by Matsuo Basho This month we reframe our use of time to adapt to the shorter days with the “fall back” time change. Perhaps you can … Continue reading
With high temperatures typically peaking in the month of July, the image of relaxing in a hammock strung between two trees by the water comes to mind. It is a wonderful idea, but many of us have a hard time … Continue reading
Once again it is December and we are left wondering how did these past months go by so quickly. In reviewing our focus from last December, it seems appropriate to revisit or perhaps for the first time notice the importance … Continue reading