- Welcome 2021: 4-week series + monthly meditation!
- Training Thursday: Beshka Moore completes 300-hour training!
- December (2020) update: pause scheduled classes, watch for pop-ups, please complete survey
- November (2020) schedule: outdoor yoga continues
- October (2020) schedule: 3 weekly outdoor classes + monthly meditation!
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: november
For those of you heading downtown for class this weekend, we want to let you know about three events that will bring lively activity to the Fountain Square area. We encourage you to leave a little extra time before class to … Continue reading
As autumn deepens in the month of November, we can reflect on the life-flowing energy of the natural world moving deeper into the core as an opportunity to practice self-reflection. As Patanjali explains in the Yoga Sutras, the niyamas are … Continue reading
“On a bare branch / a crow has settled / autumn dusk.” — Haiku by Matsuo Basho This month we reframe our use of time to adapt to the shorter days with the “fall back” time change. Perhaps you can … Continue reading