- October (2020) schedule: 3 weekly outdoor classes + monthly meditation!
- September (2020) schedule: 4 classes a week, meditation, book club!
- Catch up with Erica, take an in-person or remote yoga class, or join us for meditation!
- Book club to discuss Breath by James Nestor: Sun., Sept. 20, 1 p.m.
- Looking for an opportunity to chat? Join Angie on Zoom!
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: The Downing Museum
If your Memorial Day weekend plans place you in Bowling Green, either as a resident or as a guest, please join us for a yoga or meditation class! In addition to hosting the monthly Meditation@theMuseum class at The Downing Museum … Continue reading
Beginning in April 2019, Alice Simpson, RYT 200, will lead two monthly sessions in mindfulness meditation at the 4yoga studio on Fountain Square. Each class will last 70 minutes and is offered for the studio’s usual drop-in fee of $5. … Continue reading
We will be releasing the full January schedule soon, but we want everyone to know now about four special events that will help us kick off 2019! The list below presents these events in chronological order, and we invite you … Continue reading