- October (2020) schedule: 3 weekly outdoor classes + monthly meditation!
- September (2020) schedule: 4 classes a week, meditation, book club!
- Catch up with Erica, take an in-person or remote yoga class, or join us for meditation!
- Book club to discuss Breath by James Nestor: Sun., Sept. 20, 1 p.m.
- Looking for an opportunity to chat? Join Angie on Zoom!
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Category Archives: places for yoga
We are grateful to have offered monthly Yoga@the Museum classes for more than three years and Meditation@the Museum sessions for nearly as long, and many of you have joined us to practice surrounded by the art of Joe Downing in … Continue reading
We would love to welcome you to The Downing Museum and Baker Arboretum for yoga, meditation, or both in November! Whether you are already a fan of practicing at the museum or curious about these special monthly classes, we invite … Continue reading
Although The Downing Museum and Baker Arboretum are lovely destinations in any season, fall is especially delightful. So why not join us for yoga or meditation? Whether you are already a fan of practicing at the museum or curious about … Continue reading
If your Memorial Day weekend plans place you in Bowling Green, either as a resident or as a guest, please join us for a yoga or meditation class! In addition to hosting the monthly Meditation@theMuseum class at The Downing Museum … Continue reading