- September (2020) schedule: 4 classes a week, meditation, book club!
- Catch up with Erica, take an in-person or remote yoga class, or join us for meditation!
- Book club to discuss Breath by James Nestor: Sun., Sept. 20, 1 p.m.
- Looking for an opportunity to chat? Join Angie on Zoom!
- August (2020) schedule: in-person and online class options and Zoom chats!
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: Zoom
Thank you for all of your support in August—we enjoyed seeing many of you, whether in person, via Facebook Live, or on Zoom. As we continue our pause from in-studio classes, we are excited to bring you 16 yoga classes, … Continue reading
If, like Angie, you are missing the casual conversations before and after classes, please join her on Zoom on Wed., Aug. 5, at 11 a.m. No real agenda—just a chance to reconnect—but she would especially welcome your ideas about how … Continue reading
As we continue our pause from in-studio classes, we also continue to look for ways to keep serving our community. We appreciate your enthusiasm for our two recent in-person classes at the Bowling Green-Warren County Regional Airport, and we have heard … Continue reading
Looking for a way to connect with other members of our community? Curious about the plans for Saturday’s outdoor, in-person, socially distanced practice? Then grab a cup of coffee—or your favorite morning beverage—and join Angie’s Zoom meeting on Thurs., July … Continue reading