- October (2020) schedule: 3 weekly outdoor classes + monthly meditation!
- September (2020) schedule: 4 classes a week, meditation, book club!
- Catch up with Erica, take an in-person or remote yoga class, or join us for meditation!
- Book club to discuss Breath by James Nestor: Sun., Sept. 20, 1 p.m.
- Looking for an opportunity to chat? Join Angie on Zoom!
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: beginner
Wake up, little seed! Usually the month of March in Bowling Green is characterized by rapidly rising daily temps, although with the recent uncharacteristic shot of winter, it may be hard to believe! Wake up, yogis and yoginis! Realize that … Continue reading
Have you been considering starting a yoga practice but would like extra instruction and assistance in your first class? Have you been attending Basics classes but wondering how you can use props to enhance your experience of and safety in … Continue reading
Ooops! We forgot to post the content of the February email earlier in the month, but here it is–better late than never! With the holidays well behind us and the cold, dark snaps of winter sending us into hibernation mode, … Continue reading
As we move through the holiday season, we are reminded that our culture is not very proficient in practicing stillness and experiencing silence and yet that is exactly what nature is doing as the season of winter deepens. We are … Continue reading