- November (2020) schedule: outdoor yoga continues
- October (2020) schedule: 3 weekly outdoor classes + monthly meditation!
- September (2020) schedule: 4 classes a week, meditation, book club!
- Catch up with Erica, take an in-person or remote yoga class, or join us for meditation!
- Book club to discuss Breath by James Nestor: Sun., Sept. 20, 1 p.m.
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Category Archives: party
If you are looking for a place to view totality, please join us on the deck off the lounge at The Pots Place on Mon., August 21! Kathie is generously providing wine, cheese, and viewers; you are welcome to bring … Continue reading
What better month than August to focus on the third niyama, tapas? (After all, the root of this Sanskrit word is “heat”!) When you feel the light of your divine nature, fueled by your indomitable will and motivated by your highest … Continue reading
“You are what your deep, driving desire is. As your desire is, so is your will. As your will is, so is your deed. As your deed is, so is your destiny.”—The Brihadaranyaka Upanishad Once again, we arrive at the … Continue reading
Join us on Fri., 4/29 @ 7 p.m. to celebrate with Susan Polk! Continue reading
If you are ringing in the new year in Bowling Green, either as a resident or a guest, we invite you to join us for one of our several yoga classes. If you have any questions about the style of … Continue reading